Neil February 2nd, 2011
- A 6×8 organic fair trade handmade book from Nepal
- Customized painted and mounted Mind As Water images in acrylic with ink
- Your own Mind As Water Portraits if you have been a subject!
- 16gb digital memory stick for storage of video journals or digital files
- $100 of your purchase is invested in the Ugandan economy for water development
- Finding Water: The Art of Perseverance by Julia Cameron = textbook for guidance
For Creative Retreat teachers and organizers
If you are teaching creativity, artistic direction, meditation, yoga or awareness consider using the Mind as Water experience for your students to have an immediate experience and container for reflection. Neil will photograph each of your participants mindfulness in water and present them with a custom, hand made journal with their own images before your event concludes. This reverential, thought provoking and challenging experience resonates with lasting change in the heart which is guided into lasting change in the world’s ecological balance. Contact Neil directly to check on timing and group package rates.